GSIL is a certified Employment Network in New Hampshire for the Social Security Ticket to Work program. We can assist those in NH who are currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits and meet SSA’s Ticket to Work guidelines.
This is a voluntary program to help Social Security Disability recipients in New Hampshire gain employment and earn enough money to transition off of Social Security benefits.
The Ticket to Work program can help you:
- Find a job and move forward with your career.
- Increase your income and improve your finances.
- Get help managing your Social Security benefits and other disability benefits.
- Get gift cards to help cover your new expenses of going to work.
- Get help even if you’re already employed.
Once enrolled in the program, working and meeting SSA’s earnings expectations, you could receive gift cards to offset the costs of returning to work.
To get started and learn more about these services today, please fill out as much as possible of our Ticket to Work application below, or you can contact us at 603-518-4600 for assistance.