Do you need assistance finding a job that works for you? Are you looking for guidance to take the next step with your career? Do you receive Social Security Disability benefits or have a disability?
Regardless of your level of experience or field of interest, GSIL’s employment services can help you find local and quality jobs throughout New Hampshire. First, we get to know you and what you are looking for in a job. Second, we help you identify your strengths and skills. Third, we evaluate the opportunities in the employment market that meets your needs and help you achieve the best job match and placement possible.
Some of our employment services for people with disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resumes & Cover Letter Strategies
- Job Leads
- Assistance Filling Out Applications
- Networking & Relationship Building
- Benefits Management
- Informational Interviews
- Job Coaching
- Job Shadows
- Job Accommodations
- Interview Training
- Identification of Skills & Strengths
- Connection with other resources, such as NH Vocational Rehabilitation