Are you a veteran with disabilities? We are here to help you find the care and services that are right for you!
As part of Adjutant General of New Hampshire’s “Fort New Hampshire”, GSIL is proud to provide care and services to veterans with disabilities.
We can assist you with:
Employment & Benefits Planning
We can help build your future of opportunities with services, including:
- Employment Services – Receive job search support through Resume, Cover Letter and Reference Writing Assistance, Interview Skills, Job Leads, Networking and the Translation of Military Terminology and Skills into Civilian Equivalence.
- Financial Planning & Disability Benefits Management – Understanding Social Security, Medicaid and Other New Hampshire State Benefits can be challenging. Let us assist you with a Benefits Analysis and Financial Planning Consultation.
Community-Based Disability Supports
Get the tools and assistance you need for personal success. Some of our community-based services for Veterans with disabilities include:
- Independent Living Supports – We can help you find the support you need through Online Resources, Local Community Support Organizations, and the identification of funding and installation resources for Home Access and Mobility Support Equipment.
- Advocacy – Let your voice be heard! Learn how to effectively communicate with Federal and State Representatives and identify appropriate pathways and strategies to best communicate your message.
- Veteran’s Support Organizations (VSOs) – Connect with VSOs, such as American Legion, Disabled American Veterans, NH State Office of Veteran’s Services and more!
Home Care Services
Get personalized care to live independently in your own home and community. At GSIL, we offer:
- Free in-Home Consultation – Receive a Free Assessment of your options!
- In-Home Recovery – Our custom designed Home Care services afford you the ability to recover from an injury in the comfort of your own home.
- Personal Care Disability Services – Personal Care services are available to help you live as independently as possible. YOU choose how your care is managed.
If you are a veteran looking for support, contact us to find out how we can help manage the services you need.