GSIL is always looking for great people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that hires who come into our organization through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with us longer and are more cost effective to recruit. If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our organization and they meet the qualifications for an existing open requisition, it could be worth $100.00 if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to our HR department using the form below. If your candidate is hired you will be awarded $100.00 (less taxes) after the candidate completes 6 months of employment!
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within six months of the initial referral date.
- Management, HR and Recruiting are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
- The referral must represent the applicant’s first contact with our organization. Temporary, contract and former employees are not eligible candidates.
- To be eligible for the bonus, the employee making the referral must submit the Refer a Friend Bonus Program Form to Human Resources at the time of the referral.
- The applicant, on their application or resume, must indicate the current employee’s name as the referral source.
- Once a referral is hired and completes 6 months of service, working an average of 15 hours per week during those months, the employee responsible for the referral will receive a $100 bonus (less taxes).
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment. The referring employee must be an active, GSIL employee at the time the bonus is to be paid.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organization’s policies and procedures. All information regarding the hiring decision will remain confidential.