Welcome to the hub for Granite State Independent Living’s Home Care Attendants. Here you will find helpful information and resources.
New Applicants, Current & Former GSIL Attendant Care Employees:
Thank you for your interest in attendant care worker positions or additional hours with GSIL.
Learn more about the differences between Consumer Directed and Agency Directed programs.
New applicants, as well as current and former GSIL attendant care employees looking for hours must complete this application: Begin Your Form Here
The GSIL Registry: A fast and easy way to find the hours you are looking for. Registry information and a sample listing is available here: GSIL Registry Details
New Hire Packet:
- New Hire Packet – A comprehensive New Hire Packet. If you are hiring a worker who does not currently work for GSIL, this New Hire Packet contains the necessary paperwork for that process. *The New Hire Packet can now be completed online, only requiring 10 pages to be printed. Please refer to the Online Hire Packet User Guide to read more about the benefits and online instructions.
Timekeeping – Advance Systems
- ACE User Guide for Advance Systems
- ACE Missed Punch Form (Digital)
- ACE Missed Punch Form (Print)
- Helpful Tips for Advance Systems
- POWERPOINT: ACE Timesheet Change Approval
- Benefits Available for Attendant Care Employees
- Why Not Consider Continuing Education – GSIL opens the door for attendant care employees to obtain to an affordable college opportunity through College For America as well as offering a tuition reimbursement program!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Are you thinking about getting your LNA, or Nursing degree? If so, let us help you!
- Mental Health Training 1/27/2020
- Register for Attendant Training Classes
- Boundaries Training
- Care Attendant Online Trainings
- ACE Professional Development & Appreciation Day:
- 60 DAY Non-Medical Transportation Memo
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- GSIL Peer Mentor Program
- Medicaid Fraud Information
- Change of Employment Status Form
- Compliance Reminder Regarding Timesheets
- Care Attendant Travel Timesheet
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Newsletter
- Code of Conduct
- Workers’ Compensation Information
- Status Change Notification ACE
- Status Change Form
- ACE Newsletter – “All the News You Can Use”
- In-Home Aide Newsletter
- January – Cultural Diversity Awareness | Test | Answer Key
- February – Coping with Stress | Test | Answer Key
- March – Professionalism | Code of Ethics | Test | Answer Key
- April – Nutrition | My Plate | Test | Answer Key
- May – Working with Older Adults | Test | Answer Key
- September – Fall Prevention | Test | Answer Key
Resources and Information on Substance Abuse, Domestic Violence and Suicide Prevention
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resource Guide
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Centers
- Mental Health Resources
- Health Care Rights Resources
- Substance Use Disorder
- Alcohol and other drug abuse resources: From the NH Department Of Health and Human Services, here is their statewide resource page on substance abuse. The Resources and Development Unit provides information and access to alcohol and other drug (AOD) service resources to individuals and communities. We seek to improve quality and accessibility to services by supporting workforce, program, and systems development around the cycle of AOD care (Prevention, Intervention, Treatment, and Recovery Support Services).
- Telecommunication and Communication Services
Comments and Suggestions:
We Listen to our Attendant Care Employees! We would like to hear from you about any and everything you would like to tell us as it relates to your position with GSIL!
If you are not currently a GSIL Home Care Attendant, and you are interested in becoming one please begin your application here or call us directly at (603) 717-0817. If you are already a GSIL Home Care Attendant and your availability has changed or you are looking for more hours, please update and submit your availability here. With over 800 Home Care Attendants currently employed by GSIL, we are one of the largest employers of Home Care Attendants in the State of New Hampshire. Every employee at Granite State Independent Living knows how important expert care and compassion is.
Please see our home care job listings for currently available positions. Other positions may be available but not yet posted, so if you are interested in learning more please contact us today.