Become part of an award winning non-profit team! Below is a list of current career opportunities with Granite State Independent Living. We offer a flexible work environment, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity for professional growth.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply, and we prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital or family status. We currently have offices in Claremont, Concord, Keene, Littleton, Manchester, Nashua, Berlin and Dover.
To Apply for an Open Position: Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR@gsil.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Here are our current job listings:
Scheduling Coordinator (Littleton Office)
Responsible to meet the overall coordination and scheduling needs for in home workers for consumers in agency and consumer directed services. Provide the following responsibilities : the organization and management of scheduling in home workers for open shifts, recruitment assistance for prospective in home workers, coordination of interviewing candidates and conducting prescreening of in home workers, training and orientation support, ensuring employment documentation is complete and accurate, payroll, and software scheduling.
- Manage and coordinate the work schedule of in home workers to assure all hours of services are covered on behalf of consumers.
- Provide the necessary coordination and communication with in home workers for any training, orientations, and /or in-service training scheduled, working closely with the assigned Supervisor.
- Provide In – Home Worker scheduling support, effectively manage work schedules, and post schedule in accordance with LTS policy and procedure. Work closely with the Coordinator, Supervisor, and the Recruitment Coordinator to have open shifts covered.
- Organize and assure a Quality Review of Timesheets for In Home workers for payroll submission, including the review of the scheduling software and outreach to the Workers to assure accuracy of Time Sheets submitted.
Must have at a minimum one year of human resource / recruitment experience and a minimum of 3 years office experience necessary. Must have demonstrated competency in: planning & organizing; ability to multi-task; effective oral and written communication; excellent attention to detail; proficient with Microsoft Office. Must work with minimal supervision and have strong customer service skills. Personal care experience with disability preferred.
We offer a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 403(b), as well as, 3 weeks’ vacation, 12 sick days, 11 holidays and personal days. Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Care Attendants (Statewide)
If you are interested in becoming a Home Care Attendant in New Hampshire and providing personal care such as grooming, toileting, bathing, dressing and undressing, transfers to and from wheelchair, range of motion exercises if necessary, meal preparation, household chores such as cleaning, shopping and laundry, please visit Home Care Jobs and then click on the application link on this page. Please complete, so we can get to know you better, and you will get a call to discuss our open positions. Please be specific with your answers.
Vice President of Resource Development
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Vice President of Resource Development to join our team. In this role, you will provide overall direction and management of GSIL’s revenue diversification including: development (individual & corporate), fundraising, fundraising events, grants, volunteers, and business development. Plan, execute, evaluate and administer the organization’s development activities. Support GSIL’s mission, vision and values by actively contributing to the efforts of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising and development plan to expand GSIL’s resources for operational funds, the endowment and capital funds.
- Increase revenues from individual and corporate donations.
- Increase grant awards including: foundations, state and federal.
- Cultivate volunteers for GSIL to increase consumers and donors.
- Manage fundraising activities and events to increase visibility and revenue.
- When directed establish long term giving program, cultivate and secure gifts.
- When directed manage capital campaigns.
- Development business opportunities related and unrelated to mission.
- Manage department budget in accordance with organizational budget guidelines.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, obtaining available tax credits.
- Provide direction, leadership and supervision to department staff to meet department goals and objectives.
- Maintain up-to date departmental policies & procedures and communicate them effectively.
- Represent GSIL on relevant external committees and task forces.
- Actively engage in consultation for organizational decision making and leadership in support of GSIL’s mission, vision, and values as part of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Act as liaison to appropriate Board committees and guide the Development committee in establishing and implementing the development plan.
- Seven years progressive senior management experience in public relations/ communications/ development in the non-profit human services sector with an emphasis on fundraising.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and supervise multiple events and fund raising activities.
- Ability to work positively with internal and external constituents and communicate effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including grant writing and presentation skills.
Education Requirements – Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or other related field or appropriate experience.
Benefits – We offer a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 403(b), as well as, 3 weeks’ vacation, 12 sick days, 11 holidays and personal days.
Attendant Care Floater
If you are an experienced, dedicated Personal Care Attendant looking for a full time, benefits eligible position, Granite State Independent Living is now hiring! We continue to grow and currently have a full time Floater Position for Concord/Southern NH – Hours: Sun-Thurs. 9am-5pm
The GSIL Floater will provide necessary coverage (for vacation days, sick days and call outs) assisting with non-medical personal care, meal prep and homemaking in our consumers’ homes.
Excellent benefits offered include Medical, Dental, 3 weeks’ Vacation, 12 Sick days, Retirement Plan, 11 Holidays, 2 Personal Days, Life & Disability Insurance, Aflac & gas mileage reimbursement.
As GSIL grows so does it employees, we offer excellent opportunities for professional growth.
We are a Work Life Balance Employer